Send a Foolish Get-Well Message to Warren Buffett
Alison is a member of The Motley Fool Blog Network -- entries represent the personal opinion of the blogger and are not formally edited.
We’re rallying The Motley Fool community to send kind words and support to Warren Buffett as he undergoes treatment in mid-July for stage-1 prostate cancer.
And you can be a part of it!
While doctors say Mr. Buffett’s condition is not life threatening, anyone who has experienced cancer, first-hand or through a loved one, knows that the path back to health can be painful, draining, and discouraging.
That’s why we’re calling on the Foolish community to send in messages of support. We’ll collect all of these messages and put them together in one great big book and deliver it to Omaha.
If you’d like to join other Fools in sending get-well messages to Warren Buffett, you have a few options:
1. Send an email to email@example.com OR
2. Send an actual card or letter to:
Feel Better Buffett!
c/o The Motley Fool
2000 Duke Street, 4th Floor
Alexandria VA, 22314
3. Post a message on The Motley Fool’s Facebook wall with the hashtag #feelbetterbuffett OR
4. Post your message on Twitter with the hashtag #feelbetterbuffett
If you’re stumped for what to say, find some inspiration with the following starters:
• Mr. Buffett, you taught me…
• Mr. Buffett, my favorite quote of yours is…
• Because of you, Mr. Buffett,…
Thanks in advance for taking the time to send a Foolish and uplifting message to Warren Buffett!